We remove content promoting hatred or violence against members of protected groups based on any of the following attributes:
- Gender Identity and Expression
- Immigration Status
- Sexual Orientation
- Victims of a major violent event and their kin
- Veteran Status
We may allow content that includes hate speech (like commentary on world events or other newsworthy items) if the primary purpose is educational, documentary, scientific, or artistic in nature. This is not a free pass to promote hate speech.
If you find content that violates this policy, report it via a support option at https://support.speakermatch.com.
If you're posting content
Don’t post content on SpeakerMatch if the purpose of that content is to do one or more of the following.
- Encourage violence against individuals or groups based on any of the attributes noted above. We don’t allow threats on SpeakerMatch, and we treat implied calls for violence as real threats.
- Incite hatred against individuals or groups based on any of the attributes noted above.
Other types of content that violates this policy includes anything which:
- Dehumanizes individuals or groups by calling them subhuman, comparing them to animals, insects, pests, disease, or any other non-human entity.
- Praises or glorifies violence against individuals or groups based on the attributes noted above.
- Uses racial, religious or other slurs and stereotypes that incites or promotes hatred based on any of the attributes noted above. This can take the form of speech, text, or imagery promoting these stereotypes or treating them as factual.
- Claims that individuals or groups are physically or mentally inferior, deficient, or diseased based on any of the attributes noted above. This includes statements that one group is less than another, calling them less intelligent, less capable, or damaged.
- Alleges the superiority of a group over those with any of the attributes noted above to justify violence, discrimination, segregation, or exclusion.
- Promotes conspiracy theories saying individuals or groups are evil, corrupt, or malicious based on any of the attributes noted above.
- Calls for the subjugation or domination over individuals or groups based on any of the attributes noted above.
- Denis that a well-documented, violent event took place.
- Attacks a person’s emotional, romantic and/or sexual attraction to another person.
- Contains hateful supremacist propaganda including the recruitment of new members or requests for financial support for their ideology.